Win A Globe iPhone 4s From Petra Mahalimuyak and Globe



WANT A BRAND NEW GLOBE IPHONE 4S? READ THE NEW MECHANICS HERE!

*Globe just launched the new iPhone 4S in the Philippines! I'm so excited for you guys! :) Just wanted to share my silly conversation with Siri. Haha! Thank you again Globe for sending an iPhone 4S! I love my awesome christmas gift!! Thank you so much! :)

- I just want to clarify that Globe made the old mechanics & i was just presenting the promo. And i'm really glad to let you know that they have given me a chance to change the mechanics. So now there's a better chance for you to win a brand new Globe iPhone 4S! :D


NEW MECHANICS:

1. Introduce yourself at the beginning of the video & tell us the craziest thing you would do to win a Globe iPhone 4S

2. Take a video of it! Remember, the crazier & funnier... the better!
*Should be 2-3 mins. only

3. Make sure to mention the word "Globe" anywhere in the video

4. Set the video title to: "Petra, I (your name) want a Globe iPhone 4S! "

5. Upload the video on YouTube.

6. Set your video entry as a video response.

=CONTEST IS ONLY OPEN TO PHILIPPINE RESIDENTS=

GOODLUCK!!! :)

Remember to post your entry as a video response on YouTube.